Originally published 18-Jul-19
In a recent webinar, I detailed Hewlett-Packard’s KM program and shared proven practices and lessons learned.
This is part of my series of practical knowledge management webinars for Lucidea. Over the course of my career, I worked with, observed, and interviewed KM leaders to capture and develop best practices for knowledge management programs; this detailed look at HP’s successful KM implementation spotlights many success factors, shares the secrets to successful knowledge capture and reuse, and describes tactics for ensuring employee participation.
- Hewlett-Packard: Profiles in Knowledge
- The Role of Evolving Technologies: Accelerating Collaboration & Knowledge Transfer — APQC/HP KM Case Study
- HP Capture and Reuse
- Social Networking Tools at HP
- HP’s internal social network engages employees
- Sowing the Seeds of KM
- A KM Star is Born
- Knowledge Advisors at HP
- KM in the Real World
- HP Collaboration & Communities
- HP KM Program
Check out my book, Proven Practices for Promoting a Knowledge Management Program, published by Lucidea Press. Please also read my posts offering advice and insights drawn from many years as a KM practitioner.