Originally answered Nov 7, 2018
Positive leaders are more effective.
Articles on Positive Leadership
- Center for Positive Organizations, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Positive Leadership: 30 Must-Have Traits and Skills
- 5 Ways To Be A More Positive Leader
- How Positive Leadership Shapes Positive Organizational Behaviors
- Don’t Underestimate The Power Of Positive Leadership
- The Impact of Positive Leadership
- What is Positive Leadership?
- What’s a Positive Leader?
- Positive leadership starts with one uplifting person. Will that be you?
- What Positive Leadership is Not
- The Transformative Power of Positive Leadership
- Positive Leadership: Why it’s crucial for Organizational Change
Books on Positive Leadership
- Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance by Kim S. Cameron
- Practicing Positive Leadership: Tools and Techniques That Create Extraordinary Results by Kim S. Cameron
- The Power of Positive Leadership: How and Why Positive Leaders Transform Teams and Organizations and Change the World by Jon Gordon
- The Power of a Positive Team: Proven Principles and Practices that Make Great Teams Great by Jon Gordon
- Positive Leadership: The Game Changer at Work by Steve Gladis
- The Lasting Impact of Positive Leadership by Stan Toler
- Power Of Positive Leadership by Scott A. Benning
- Do Good To Lead Well: The Science And Practice Of Positive Leadership by Craig Dowden
- The Art of Positive Leadership by John E. Michel
- Positive Leadership Principles for Women: 8 Secrets to Inspire and Impact Everyone Around You by Karol Ladd
- The Positive Leader: How Energy and Happiness Fuel Top-Performing Teams by Jan Mühlfeit and Melina Costi
- How to Be a Positive Leader: Small Actions, Big Impact by Jane E. Dutton and Gretchen M. Spreitzer
Articles and Books on Positive Culture
- Proof That Positive Work Cultures Are More Productive
- What is your definition of a positive company culture?
- 50 Categories for Assessing Organizational Culture
- The Positive Organization: Breaking Free from Conventional Cultures, Constraints, and Beliefs by Robert E. Quinn
- Developing a Positive Culture Where People and Performance Thrive by Marcella Bremer