Originally answered March 24, 2019
Here are five areas on which to focus:
- Create and share an inspiring vision for how collaboration and learning should work, including compelling use cases based on the top business objectives.
- Establish an effective communities of practice program, with the right levels of governance and support.
- Establish a recognition and rewards program to motivate collaboration and learning and yield powerful success stories.
- Curate and structure content to optimize findability and usefulness.
- Enhance the usability of collaboration and learning processes and tools to deliver a great user experience.