Originally answered Jul 27, 2017
The term “Enterprise 2.0” is no longer actively used. If you substitute “social business” or “enterprise collaboration” for it, then the better question is “what is the impact of organizational culture on implementing social business?” It is more likely that the existing culture will support or prevent successful implementation of social business, than that implementing enterprise collaboration will change the culture.
- How Can You Nurture a Knowledge-Sharing Culture?
- Knowledge-Sharing Culture and Values
- 50 Categories for Assessing Organizational Culture
- Social Software and Social Media
- Enterprise Social Networks: Vision, Benefits, and Principles
- Collaboration Process
- How leaders can improve internal communications using an ESN