Originally answered Jan 25, 2018
- Mobile apps designed with user interfaces that deliver the best possible mobile user experience, not just migrated versions of web applications.
- Mobile apps that meet the needs and expectations of mobile-savvy users, exploiting the capabilities, and addressing the limitations, of mobile devices.
- Tight integration with knowledge management systems, collaboration tools, and other frequently-used applications such as email, calendar, chat, etc.
- Useful notifications that can be turned on and off as desired.
- Compatibility with a wide range of mobile devices to enable the practice of BYOD (bring your own device).