Originally answered Jan 24, 2018
- Service — serve your people, your organization, and your community
- Passion — have passion for your work, convey it to your people, and demonstrate it in your actions
- Integrity — establish, maintain, and promote core values; be fair, honest, and responsible
- Communication — regularly let stakeholders know what is going on by communicating coherently, completely, and compellingly to inspire, align, and motivate
- Empowerment — listen to, trust, and enable your people to succeed
- How to Be a Better Leader
- What are 10 of the most important characteristics of a strong leader?
- What are the 10 important qualities and challenges for a first time manager?
- What are the attributes, roles, skills, and behaviors of good leaders and managers?
- Articles, Presentation, and Books about Leadership
JJ DID TIE BUCKLE SIR — “SIR” has been added to include: