Originally published July 9, 2019
Q: We are starting from maturity Level 1 (in the APQC model) to revamp an existing KM program. What is the ideal team size for a KM program to enhance the maturity to Level 3 over the next couple of years? Please share your experiences in:
- Right team size
- Key roles and focus areas for a KM core team
- Critical success factors
A: Following are links to relevant articles:
- Knowledge Management Maturity Models
- Answers to Questions on KM Models and Maturity
- KM Team Size
- What roles and expertise are needed for a knowledge management program?
- Where should the knowledge management function report to in an organization?
- Is it necessary to have a knowledge management function within an organization in order to do KM?
- Knowledge Management Implementation Plan and KM Program Governance
- Knowledge Managers and KM Leaders
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Knowledge Managers
- Knowledge Management Leaders: What’s Needed?
- 10 Priorities for a Knowledge Management Program
- KM Critical Success Factors