Originally answered Feb 2, 2018
To determine if someone is a good fit for the culture of an organization, do the following.
- Assess the organization’s culture using 50 Categories for Assessing Organizational Culture.
- Ask job candidates to select the cultural attributes they prefer from the same list.
- Calculate the percentage of the organization’s cultural attributes that match those selected by each candidate.
- If the percentage is 75% or greater, the candidate will likely be a good fit for the culture if hired.
- If the percentage is less than 75%, it is unlikely that the candidate would be happy working in the organization.