Originally answered Jan 9, 2018
- How to motivate knowledge sharing using gamification,goals, recognition, and rewards
- 16 Reasons Why People Don’t Share Their Knowledge — and what to do about it
- Why share your knowledge?
- Open the gates and tear down the walls; moving from “need to know” to “need to share”
- KM Incentives and Rewards
- KM Goals and Measurements
- Gamification Applications and Digital Badges
- Ask the Expert
My book, Proven Practices for Promoting a Knowledge Management Program, is about selling KM in organizations. It has additional useful suggestions.