Originally published September 25, 2014
Edited by Laura Slater, with Nick Milton & Tom Young, Stan Garfield, Bill Kaplan, Ian Fry, Keith Power, Michel J. Boustani, Gavin Ireland, Ana Neves, Simon Yelsky, and Paul McDowall
However innovative, time-saving, or potentially profitable a KM project or team may be, it will always be essential (and difficult) to achieve true buy-in for it within an organization.
Ark Group’s report Gaining Buy-In for KM features internationally renowned experts in KM including Nick Milton, Tom Young, Stan Garfield, Bill Kaplan, Gavin Ireland, and others who provide in-depth strategic and tactical guidance on key KM buy-in topics including:
- The essential trends impacting the uptake and implementation of KM
- Obtaining support for KM: The ten commitments
- How Knowledge accountability drives knowledge management success
- Tactical buy-in for knowledge management
- Making the business case for ECM
- Key considerations for KM buy-in
- The relationship between KM buy-in and KM ownership
- Demonstrating the strategic importance of KM
Gaining Buy-In for KM is packed with case studies, in-depth insight, and practical working guidance from a wide range of international organizations including Veritas Software, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Cablinc Engineers, Western Australia’s Water Corporation, Deloitte, and many more who highlight the processes behind setting up buy-in initiatives, their key benefits, and the results you can expect to achieve.
Gaining Buy-In for KM provides you with the tools and best practices needed to reap the benefits and face the challenges of implementing KM buy-in strategies in your organization.