Q1: One of my top challenges is creating reasonable targets and KPIs to measure community success against. Could anyone point me to good resources in this area?
Q2: Does anyone have workable KPIs for Community Management?
Q3: I’m looking for resources that can help me shape my initial community goals, but I can’t seem to find any with quantitative data (REAL numbers). Does this exist anywhere? It would be more along the lines of # of users, # of posts, etc.
A: The following articles may be helpful:
- Community Goals and Measurements
- Useful ESN analytics
- How to tell the health of a community
- What makes a great community?
- 5 questions to answer before starting a new community
- What are you supposed to do in a community?
- COLLABORATION Use Cases: What do you want to do?
- 90–9–1 Rule of Thumb: Fact or Fiction?
- Metrics & data & charts, oh my!
- Articles on Goals, Measurements, Metrics, Analytics, and Reports
- Articles and Presentations about Enterprise Social Networks (ESNs)
- Articles and Presentations About Communities of Practice and Community Management