Books by John Kotter; Asian knowledge management sites; Free wikis
- Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World
- A Sense of Urgency
- Buy-In: Saving Your Good Idea from Getting Shot Down
- Managing Your Boss
- Our Iceberg is Melting (2005) — a simple fable with profound lessons for working and living in an ever-changing world
- The Heart of Change (2002)
- What Leaders Really Do (1999)
- Matsushita Leadership (1997)
- Leading Change (1996)
- The New Rules (1995)
- Corporate Culture and Performance (1992)
- A Force for Change (1990)
- The Leadership Factor (1988)
- Power and Influence (1985)
- The General Managers (1982)
Asian KM Sites
- Anecdote (Australia) is a consulting firm that specialises in helping organisations to tackle complex problems like organisational change, learning and project evaluation. We help to create the conditions for insight and empowerment.
- actKM Forum (Australia) is a not-for-profit learning community dedicated to building and sharing knowledge about public sector knowledge management, and contributing to improved public sector performance through effective management of knowledge and information resources. It aims to provide an environment where members can create and share knowledge about both public and private sector knowledge management issues.
- KM-Forum (India) is a global discussion forum for Knowledge Management maintained by National Centre for Science Information (NCSI), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. It is a forum for knowledge management professionals to discuss all KM related topics.
- KMtalk.net (Malaysia) is the first Malaysian KM site.
- Green Chameleon (Singapore) is the blog of Patrick Lambe and Knowledge Straits.
- Information & Knowledge Management Society (Singapore) is a non-profit organization aimed at serving information and knowledge management (KM) professionals. It serves its members by making information on KM easily available through a wide array of resources such as evening talks, seminars, conferences, networking opportunities, journal, newsletters, special interest groups, collaboration forums, and group discussions.
Q: How can I create my own free wiki?
A: Here are sources of information to help choose a free wiki hosting service: